- This event has passed.
122 ASH Intensives: Audio ONLY Training AFTERNOON SESSION
November 22 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Step up to the mixer in our focused audio class, where the Allen & Heath QU-16 becomes your instrument for auditory excellence. Tailored for sound engineers poised to elevate their craft, this session is your gateway to mastering the mix for the American Society Of Hematology’s distinguished audience.
Within this class, you’ll delve into the QU-16’s rich features, from its intuitive interface to its powerful processing capabilities. Whether it’s finessing EQs or balancing dynamics, you’ll learn to orchestrate soundscapes that resonate with clarity and depth. Our hands-on approach means you’ll not just learn, but apply your knowledge in real-time, ensuring you’re show-ready.
Join us and transform technical know-how into audio artistry. With the QU-16 as your console companion, you’ll leave not just with the confidence to manage any live event scenario but with the finesse to make every session an acoustic success at ASH and beyond.
1. Master the Wiring Diagrams: Understand and execute the wiring diagrams efficiently, ensuring a seamless setup on the day of the show.
2. Uphold 122/Freeman/ASH Standards: Familiarize yourself with the specific expectations and standards of ASH Breakout rooms, ensuring consistency and quality in every setup.
3. Client & Vendor Relations: Grasp the nuances of client and vendor expectations, ensuring smooth communication and adherence to standards during setups.
4. Hands-on Practice: Utilize the available gear to set up rooms to perfection, simulating real-event scenarios and troubleshooting common challenges.
5. Leadership Skills: Harness the knowledge from industry experts and enhance your leadership capabilities, preparing you to guide teams effectively during actual event setups.
LOCATION: OLD Globe Rehearsal Hall. Found across the street from the Theater in the Alcazar Garden, the Rehearsal Hall is under the Mengei Museum and has its own entrance at this pin location. DO NOT ENTER THE MENGEI MUSEUM FROM THE FRONT ENTRANCE. They will have no idea who you are, or what class you are talking about. Enter from The Alcazar Garden through the door with the sign above that says Rehearsal Hall. Go to the basement level in the bigger elevator.
- The learner must have worked a call from the referral hall, worked under a collective bargaining agreement, or be a current member of IATSE Local 122.
- This is an in person class. This class has limited attendance and all attendees must have a reservation; therefore, it will be treated like a job call.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tardiness and/or No-Call-No-Show will be reported to the IATSE Local 122 Compliance Committee.