- This event has passed.
122 ASH Intensives: Content Op Class
November 28 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Step into the control room of event technology with our comprehensive class on Orchestrate software. This course is meticulously crafted for the hands-on technicians who are the backbone of every successful event. As the tech world evolves, so should your skills. This class is your opportunity to get ahead of the curve, ensuring that every aspect of an event’s technical execution is second nature.
In an environment where precision is paramount, you’ll learn to navigate CIO & Orchestrate with ease. These powerful tools are essential for the smooth operation of complex events like the American Society Of Hematology show. From setup to breakdown, you’ll explore how to leverage these software solutions to manage equipment, coordinate with teams, and troubleshoot on the fly. Our expert instructors will provide you with the insider knowledge and practical experience needed to transform any technical challenge into a showcase of your expertise.
By the end of this class, you’ll not only be familiar with the ins and outs of these essential software platforms, but you’ll also be prepared to implement them with confidence. Whether it’s your first time running the show or you’re looking to refine your skills, this class will ensure you’re the technician that every event planner trusts for a flawless technical performance.
1. Master the Wiring Diagrams: Understand and execute the wiring diagrams efficiently, ensuring a seamless setup on the day of the show.
2. Uphold 122/Freeman/ASH Standards: Familiarize yourself with the specific expectations and standards of ASH Breakout rooms, ensuring consistency and quality in every setup.
3. Client & Vendor Relations: Grasp the nuances of client and vendor expectations, ensuring smooth communication and adherence to standards during setups.
4. Hands-on Practice: Utilize the available gear to set up rooms to perfection, simulating real-event scenarios and troubleshooting common challenges.
5. Leadership Skills: Harness the knowledge from industry experts and enhance your leadership capabilities, preparing you to guide teams effectively during actual event setups.
LOCATION: OLD Globe Rehearsal Hall. Found across the street from the Theater in the Alcazar Garden, the Rehearsal Hall is under the Mengei Museum and has its own entrance at this pin location. DO NOT ENTER THE MENGEI MUSEUM FROM THE FRONT ENTRANCE. They will have no idea who you are, or what class you are talking about. Enter from The Alcazar Garden through the door with the sign above that says Rehearsal Hall. Go to the basement level in the bigger elevator.
- The learner must have worked a call from the referral hall, worked under a collective bargaining agreement, or be a current member of IATSE Local 122.
- This is an in person class. This class has limited attendance and all attendees must have a reservation; therefore, it will be treated like a job call.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tardiness and/or No-Call-No-Show will be reported to the IATSE Local 122 Compliance Committee.