AV Intensive: Multisource Technician Test
June 16 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
This test will be administered at the Old Globe Rehearsal Room located in the basement of the Mengei Museum. Enter from the Alcazar Garden in the south east corner located here.
The Multi-source Technician’s Test is culmination of the IATSE Local 122 intensive class series. The class consists of lab work and an evaluation where the worker can prove that they can build and troubleshoot an AV breakout room under a 120 minute time limit. The worker will be expected to display an understanding of the audio and video systems as well as customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- IATSE Local 122 AV Intensive: Audio for Breakout Rooms
- IATSE Local 122 AV Intensive: Stagehand Skills for Breakout Rooms
- IATSE Local 122 AV Intensive: Video for Breakout Rooms
A worker can concurrently enroll in this class and any or all of the prerequisites provided the those are completed before they attend AV Room Integration. Previous work call history can be considered in leu of the prerequisites at the discretion of the education department.
- The learner must have worked a call from the referral hall, worked under a collective bargaining agreement, or be a current member of IATSE Local 122.
- This is an in person class. This class has limited attendance and all attendees must have a reservation; therefore, it will be treated like a job call.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tardiness and/or No-Call-No-Show will be reported to the IATSE Local 122 Compliance Committee.